AutoCAD Commands covered in AutoCAD Beginners Video Tutorial – 2 are Offset, Trim, Zoom, Pan, Dist, List, Area, F2. Topics covered in detail are as follows:
– How to offset & trim entities.
– How to perform Zoom In, Zoom Out, Pan & Zoom Extents using mouse.
– How to perform Zoom Window & Zoom Previous using Standard Toolbar buttons.
– How to do measurements using Dist Command.
– How to get geometrical data using LIST Command
– How to perform Area measurement operations such as Add Area, Subtract Area.
– How to make AutoCAD Text Window On/Off using F2